fivetospare

Cheng Chin Yuen

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hi Everyone!

I have got a last minute recall from the SAF which I cannot defer or get an exemption, so gotta come home. Will be home early this friday (18th Nov) after the Loy Kratong Festival. It's a bit of a morale sinker and Burma got to wait a while but well...I guess the defence of my motherland is rather important...and we will scoot off after the ICT is done.

Heartfelt thanks again for all the support and wonderful comments.

See you sooner than expected.

Chin Yuen

3 Comments:

Anonymous alex lee said...

Hey Chin Yuen,
I am in Bangkok right now for official work. Will be going Chiang Mai on Thu and leaving on Sat. If fate decrees, we might meet up in Chiangmai. :) In anycase, we will see each other in Singapore soon also lah. : )

10:58 PM  
Blogger Junbin said...

bummer! was having so much fun chasing ur travel-log ...

see u back dude :)

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Aung said...

Hello Mr. Cheng, this is your Burmese student. Never knew you have plan to go to my Homeland. I hope you have your chance soon and am looking forward to see the pictures and read your thoughts...

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home